Murphys Super Valu Holdings Limited was set up on Wednesday the 29th of September 2010. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Murphys Super Valu Holdings Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:14/10/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/09/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:04/01/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:29/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Murphys Super Valu Holdings Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:489550
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Murphys Super Valu Holdings Ltd
- Registered Address:The Bridge,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B7 - Notice of Consolidation, Division, Conversion||-||22/01/2021||29/03/2021||Coming|
|Form G2 - Ordinary Resolution General||-||22/01/2021||29/03/2021||Coming|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||-||26/01/2021||29/03/2021||Coming|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||-||22/01/2021||29/03/2021||Coming|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||8||26/01/2021||12/02/2021|
|Form B7 - Notice of Consolidation, Division, Conversion||6||26/01/2021||12/02/2021|
|Form G1 B4 for Increase Authorised Share Capital & Special Resolution||4||22/01/2021||11/02/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||21/09/2020||21/09/2020|