Multi-Color Labels Castlebar Ireland Limited was set up on Tuesday the 26th of June 1979. Their current partial address is Mayo, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 37 other Irish companies between them; 12 of which are now closed. Multi-Color Labels Castlebar Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/05/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/05/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/06/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Multi-Color Labels Castlebar Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:43 Years
- Company Number:69641
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)94 902 6622
- Principal Activity:[22.22] Printing N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Multi-Color Labels Castlebar Ireland Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Breaffy Road Business Park,
Castlebar Co Mayo,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||30/09/2020||19/05/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||8||30/09/2020||19/05/2022|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||04/04/2022||16/05/2022|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||2||20/01/2022||16/03/2022|