Mullally Security Ireland Limited was set up on Tuesday the 28th of February 2012. Their current partial address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. According to our records, Mullally Security Ireland Limited has had judgments registered against it, all of which are now satisfied. Mullally Security Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:19/04/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:14/04/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:29/02/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/11/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Mullally Security Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:510196
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)61 353 533
- Principal Activity:[74.60] Investigation and Security Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Ballyduane House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Judgments have been registered against Mullally Security Ireland Limited, all of which are now satisfied. More information about Mullally Security Ireland Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||30/11/2020||14/04/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/11/2019||20/12/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/11/2018||21/12/2018|