Morans Hotel Ireland Limited was set up on Wednesday the 7th of February 1996. Their current address is Dublin 22, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 9th of May 2018. The company's current directors Thomas Moran and Karen O'Brien have been the director of 20 other Irish companies between them; 14 of which are now closed. Morans Hotel Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/05/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/04/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Morans Hotel Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:22 Years
- Company Number:244381
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(09/05/2018)
- Phone:+353 (0)1 459 3650
- Principal Activity:[55.XX] Hotels and Restaurants
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Red Cow Complex,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||31/03/2016||28/04/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||16/12/2015||17/02/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||31/10/2015||03/11/2015|
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||2||31/10/2015||03/11/2015|