Millstreet Equestrian Services Unlimited Company was set up on Monday the 3rd of October 1988. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them. Millstreet Equestrian Services Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Millstreet Equestrian Services Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:32 Years
- Company Number:135875
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)29 708 00
- Principal Activity:[01.22] Farming of Sheep, Goats, Horses, Asses, Mules and Hinnies
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Green Glens Arena,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||3||30/09/2020||02/10/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2020||02/10/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||01/11/2019||11/09/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||01/11/2019||11/09/2020|
|Certificate - N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(New Act Requirement)||1||22/11/2016||24/11/2016|
“Sold Mr Duggan the steel package for an equestrian riding facility nearly twenty years. He is a true gentleman and I am proud to hear of his continuing success. Really enjoyed getting to know him and having him stay in our home.,,