Micro Electricity Generation Association Company Limited By Guarantee was set up on Wednesday the 24th of September 2008. Their current address is Tullamore Co. Offaly, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Gerry Wrixon, Dudley Stewart, Gene Hourihane, Niall Kearney and Oisin McCann have been the director of 24 other Irish companies between them; 10 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 41 other companies.
- Order Report For Details
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Micro Electricity Generation Association Company Limited By Guarantee
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:462535
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[93.05] Other Service Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Micro Electricity Generation Association Company Ltd
- Registered Address:Byrne Casey & Associates,
Clonminch Hi-Technology Park,
Tullamore Co. Offaly
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||24/09/2017||18/10/2017|
|NEW! ACCOUNT DETAILS||8||31/12/2016||18/10/2017|
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||24/09/2017||18/10/2017|