Mercury Engineering Unlimited Company was set up on Thursday the 1st of December 1994. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 13 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Mercury Engineering Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 6 other companies.
Mercury is an Irish based European Engineering ContractorAt Mercury we build and manage complex engineering projects across a range of key sectors, including Hyper-scale Data Centres, Enterprise Data Centres, Life Sciences & Technology, Building Services, Healthcare, TSS and Fire Protection.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Mercury Engineering Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:26 Years
- Company Number:225667
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 1 2163005
- Principal Activity: ? [28.52] General Mechanical Engineering
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Mercury House,
Sandyford Industrial Estate,
Dublin 18, Dublin, D18xh79
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||3||22/12/2020||08/01/2021|
|Certificate of Charge Companies||1||22/12/2020||08/01/2021|
|NEW! Further Particulars||2||22/12/2020||08/01/2021|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||3||22/12/2020||23/12/2020|
|Certificate of Charge Companies||1||22/12/2020||23/12/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2020||30/10/2020|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||19/12/2017||22/12/2017|