McKesson Ireland Limited was set up on Thursday the 3rd of March 2016. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 83 other Irish companies between them; 28 of which are now closed. McKesson Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 990 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:31/01/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/01/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:McKesson Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:578334
- Company Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:70 Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B5 - Return of Allotments - manual form||4||30/09/2022||12/10/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||10||31/12/2021||27/01/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||10||31/12/2020||27/05/2021|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||35||16/03/2018||29/03/2018|