McArdle Transport Limited was set up on Friday the 1st of February 1980. Their current partial address is Monaghan, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 21 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. McArdle Transport Limited has 1 shareholder.
Transportation, Refrigeration, Storage - McArdle SkeathMcArdle Skeath, Supply Chain Management Services, meeting Supply Chain challenges within Transportation, Refrigeration, Storage & Value Added Services.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:03/02/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:31/01/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/01/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:McArdle Transport Limited
- Time in Business:42 Years
- Company Number:73468
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 42 9365000
- Principal Activity: ? [01.41] Agricultural Service Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Callenberg,
Co. Monaghan, Monaghan, A91xn24
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||11||15/12/2021||31/01/2022|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||11/11/2020||11/11/2020|