Matchmaker Software Limited was set up on Saturday the 10th of June 2000. Their current partial address is Dublin 7, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 16 other Irish companies between them; 9 of which are now closed. According to our records, Matchmaker Software Limited has had judgments registered against it. Matchmaker Software Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/07/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/06/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Matchmaker Software Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:328575
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[72.20] Software Consultancy and Supply
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Majority Shareholder:
- Registered Address:The Capel Building,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Judgments have been registered against Matchmaker Software Limited. More information about Matchmaker Software Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2018||25/06/2019|
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||2||11/01/2019||15/01/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2017||17/08/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||26/05/2000||26/05/2000|