Martin Services (Industrial) Limited was set up on Thursday the 17th of June 1982. Their current partial address is Dublin 12, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 10 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Martin Services (Industrial) Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 7 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/07/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:18/06/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/05/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Martin Services (Industrial) Limited
- Time in Business:37 Years
- Company Number:89979
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 531 0964
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Unit 11 Bluebell Business Park,
Old Naas Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||31/05/2019||18/06/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||31/05/2018||27/06/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||31/05/2017||28/06/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - COPY OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION||1||17/06/1982|