Martin Quigley (Nenagh) Limited was set up on Wednesday the 4th of June 1986. Their current partial address is Tipperary, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Martin Quigley (Nenagh) Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/11/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Martin Quigley (Nenagh) Limited
- Time in Business:35 Years
- Company Number:114559
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[15.81] Manufacture of Bread; Manufacture of Fresh Pastry Goods and Cakes
- May Trade As:Martin Quigley Nenagh Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:9 Kenyon Street,
Nenagh, Tipperary, E45v294
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B46 NOTICE OF THE NAME AND DES. OF PERSON APPT.||4||11/11/2020||12/11/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2020||28/10/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2019||29/10/2019|