Martannellie Property Limited was set up on Friday the 31st of January 2003. Their current address is Co Dublin, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors Martin O'Dowd and Ann O'Dowd have been the director of 13 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Martannellie Property Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/06/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:13/02/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/07/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Martannellie Property Limited
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:366716
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:Martannellie Property Ltd
- Registered Address:8 the Mall,
- RiskWatch: E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER
Effective Date 08/06/2017
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||07/12/2017||22/02/2018|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||08/02/2018||09/02/2018|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||01/01/2018||16/01/2018|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||2||08/06/2017||13/06/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||13/02/2017||13/02/2017|