Mars Foods Ireland Pension Trustees Limited was set up on Wednesday the 8th of August 2007. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them. Mars Foods Ireland Pension Trustees Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/02/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:07/10/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:02/01/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:14/08/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Mars Foods Ireland Pension Trustees Limited
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:444404
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[66.02] Pension Funding
- May Trade As:Mars Foods Ireland Pension Trustees Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:The Chase Building,
Level 6 Carmanhall Road,
Sandyford Industrial Estate Dublin 18,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||14/08/2021||07/10/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||13/10/2020||12/11/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||-||11/08/2020||11/08/2020||Coming|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||10/12/2019||20/01/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||14/08/2019||05/09/2019|
“Mars/ Masterfoods is a family orientated business and very people driven and successful fot the last 25 years or so.,,