Marks and Spencer (Ireland) Limited was set up on Thursday the 23rd of January 1958. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 13 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Marks and Spencer (Ireland) Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Company Name:Marks and Spencer (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:63 Years
- Company Number:16855
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:1800 656 641
- Principal Activity:[52.11] Retail Sale in Non-Specialized Stores with Food, Beverages or Tobacco Predominating
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:24/27 Mary Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! CONVERSION OF AN IRISH SE TO A PLC||141||28/12/2020||06/01/2021|
|NEW! CONVERSION OF AN IRISH SE TO A PLC||7||28/12/2020||06/01/2021|
|NEW! Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||28/12/2020||06/01/2021|
|NEW! FS1 - FINANCIAL STATEMENTS||1||28/12/2020||06/01/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||30/09/2016||17/12/2020|