Malone Farm Machinery Limited was set up on Monday the 18th of September 2006. Their current partial address is Mayo, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Malone Farm Machinery Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:14/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:29/10/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Malone Farm Machinery Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:426599
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)94 936 0500
- Principal Activity:[29.32] Manufacture of Other Agricultural and Forestry Machinery
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Ballyglass,
Claremorris, Mayo, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2019||29/10/2019|
|C1A NOTICE OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||4||29/01/2019||29/01/2019|
|C1B CONFIRMATION OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||3||29/01/2019||29/01/2019|
|Certificate - Form C1A - Notice of a Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||29/01/2019||29/01/2019|