Maitech Industrial Services Limited was set up on Friday the 16th of January 1998. Their current address is Waterford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Maria Keane and Sean Keane have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them. Maitech Industrial Services Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:02/02/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/12/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/11/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Maitech Industrial Services Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:278836
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)51 351 897
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Maitech Industrial Services Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Rocklands,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/11/2017||28/12/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/11/2016||28/12/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/11/2015||28/12/2015|
“Very efficent and well run company,,
“Hard working directors and 9 employees. 7 day week workers. Very efficient and honest.,,
“Very well run company . Directors very efficient and employees also on 24/7 standby and that's what you call a well run business and they deserve full credit,,