Magnet Networks Limited was set up on Friday the 17th of September 2004. Their current address is Dublin 17, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Brian Joseph Reilly, Mark Kellett, Kenneth Dean Peterson Jnr and David Brewer have been the director of 23 other Irish companies between them; 21 of which are now closed. Magnet Networks Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:17/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Magnet Networks Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:391141
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:1800 819 888
- Principal Activity:[64.20] Telecommunications
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Ida Business and Technology Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||-||17/09/2017||12/10/2017||Coming|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||-||17/09/2017||12/10/2017||Coming|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||8||17/09/2017||12/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||17/09/2017||12/10/2017|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||10||19/05/2017||22/05/2017|