Mac Hale Plant Hire Limited was set up on Thursday the 16th of November 1989. Their current address is Dublin 12, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Bernadette Mac Hale and Austin MacHale have been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. According to our records, Mac Hale Plant Hire Limited has had a judgment registered against it, which is now satisfied. Mac Hale Plant Hire Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 9 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:01/02/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/01/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Mac Hale Plant Hire Limited
- Time in Business:28 Years
- Company Number:151660
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Mac Hale Plant Hire Ltd
- Registered Address:Unit H2,
Merrywell Business Park,
Lower Ballymount Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Mac Hale Plant Hire Limited, which is now satisfied. More information about Mac Hale Plant Hire Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||24/01/2018|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||04/08/2017||04/08/2017|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||16||16/11/1989|