M. B. Quinn & Sons Limited was set up on Tuesday the 11th of September 2001. Their current partial address is Co. Mayo, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. According to our records, M. B. Quinn & Sons Limited has had a judgment registered against it. M. B. Quinn & Sons Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/10/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/09/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:M. B. Quinn & Sons Limited
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:347754
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)94 963 2849
- Principal Activity:[60.24] Freight Transport By Road
- May Trade As:M B Quinn and Sons Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Cooloughra,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against M. B. Quinn & Sons Limited. More information about M. B. Quinn & Sons Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||28/09/2018||28/09/2018|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||29/08/2017||21/09/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||08/09/2017||08/09/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||11/09/2001|