M & P Construction Limited was set up on Monday the 13th of June 1994. Their current address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Gerard McIntyre and Martin J. Walshe have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. M & P Construction Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 6 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:14/12/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:M & P Construction Limited
- Time in Business:24 Years
- Company Number:218393
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 257 0900
- Principal Activity:[45.25] Other Construction Work Involving Special Trades
- May Trade As:M and P Construction Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Hillview,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2017||27/10/2017|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||4||13/10/2017||27/10/2017|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||4||13/10/2017||13/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2016||25/10/2016|