Louisburgh Homes Limited was set up on Wednesday the 26th of July 1995. Their current partial address is Mayo, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Louisburgh Homes Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/12/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/05/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/07/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/04/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Louisburgh Homes Limited
- Time in Business:25 Years
- Company Number:236292
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.XX] Construction
- May Trade As:Louisburgh Homes Ltd
- Registered Address:Chapel Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/04/2020||28/05/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||12/09/2018||12/09/2018|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||14||26/07/1995|
|Certificate - NEW COMPANY WITH MEMO&ARTS ATTACHED||1||26/07/1995|
“A very good company worked as a subcontractor on a project for me very good time keeping, easy to work with and got the job done on time on budget and to a very high standard would use louisburgh homes again without doubt ,,,