Londinium Designated Activity Company was set up on Wednesday the 14th of June 2006. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Pietro Soldini, John Joseph Hamrock and Alan Morris have been the director of 46 other Irish companies between them; 15 of which are now closed. Londinium Designated Activity Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 31 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/02/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:16/12/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:14/12/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Londinium Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:421794
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 907 2900
- Principal Activity:[67.13] Activities Auxiliary To Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:Pepper Canister House,
Mount Street Crescent,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||2||12/07/2017||12/07/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||01/03/2017||02/03/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||14/12/2016||16/12/2016|