L.J.M. Ireland Limited was set up on Tuesday the 14th of May 1996. Their current address is Stephen Street,Dunlavin,Co Wicklow, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors John Burke, Gerard Mooney and James Mooney have been the director of 16 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. According to our records, L.J.M. Ireland Limited has had judgments registered against it. L.J.M. Ireland Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Company Name:L.J.M. Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:248994
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:LIQUIDATION
- Principal Activity:[45.XX] Construction
- May Trade As:L J M Ireland Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:Stephen Street,
- RiskWatch: MEETING OF CREDITORS
Took place on 20/09/2016
- RiskWatch: HIGH COURT PETITION
Presentation Date 18/05/2016
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Judgments have been registered against L.J.M. Ireland Limited.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||5||14/02/2017||16/02/2017|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||2||20/09/2016||23/11/2016|
|E31 NOTICE THAT NO CREDITORS RESOLUTION PASSED.||2||20/09/2016||23/11/2016|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||20/09/2016||23/11/2016|
|E24 NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR APPNTMT OF EXAMINER||2||18/05/2016||30/05/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/05/2015||26/08/2015|