Lioncourt Investments Limited was set up on Monday the 19th of October 2009. Their current address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Michael Tunney and David Andrews have been the director of 57 other Irish companies between them; 27 of which are now closed. Lioncourt Investments Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 4 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:02/06/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:10/05/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:19/04/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Lioncourt Investments Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:476525
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Lioncourt Investments Ltd
- Registered Address:Carysfort House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||19/04/2018||10/05/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||19/04/2017||20/04/2017|