Linnet Supermarket Limited was set up on Monday the 12th of July 2004. Their current address is Stoneleigh,Castletreasure,Douglas,Co Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Ray Burns and Stephen Owens have been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Linnet Supermarket Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/08/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/07/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/10/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/06/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Linnet Supermarket Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:388635
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[52.11] Retail Sale in Non-Specialized Stores with Food, Beverages or Tobacco Predominating
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Stoneleigh,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/06/2017||28/07/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/06/2017||28/07/2017|