Lily O'Brien's Holding Limited was set up on Monday the 20th of January 2014. Their current partial address is Co. Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the directors of 9 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Lily O'Brien's Holding Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/11/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/10/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Lily O'Brien's Holding Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:538211
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)45 486 800
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Lily O'Brien's Holding Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Green Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||30/09/2018||22/10/2018|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||12||06/07/2018||13/07/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - CHARGE BY A CO INC IN THE STATE||1||06/07/2018||13/07/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||20/01/2014||15/01/2014|