Liffey Providers Limited was set up on Friday the 31st of October 2014. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 17 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Liffey Providers Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/08/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:10/08/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/07/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Liffey Providers Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:551992
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[51.53] Wholesale of Wood, Construction Materials and Sanitary Equipment
- May Trade As:Liffey Providers Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Unit 14,
Hibernian Insurance Industrial Estate,
Greenhills Road Dublin 24,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||31/07/2020||10/08/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||31/07/2020||10/08/2020|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||31/07/2019||27/08/2019|