Lifes2good Holdings Limited was set up on Friday the 15th of December 2006. Their current partial address is Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 28 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Lifes2good Holdings Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 14 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/12/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Lifes2good Holdings Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:431764
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)91 750 800
- Principal Activity:[51.18] Agents Specializing in the Sale of Particular Products or Ranges of Products N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Lifes2good Holdings Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Geata Na Cathrach,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||30/09/2020||12/10/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||30/04/2020||12/05/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||30/09/2019||25/11/2019|