Leaseplan Information Services Limited was set up on Wednesday the 8th of January 2003. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Leaseplan Information Services Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 576 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/04/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/04/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:27/07/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Leaseplan Information Services Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:365960
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 680 4200
- Principal Activity:[72.20] Software Consultancy and Supply
- May Trade As:Leaseplan Information Services Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:25-28 North Wall Quay,
Dublin 1, Dublin, D01h104, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||2||20/06/2022||14/07/2022|
|COMMON DRAFT TERMS OF A CROSS BORDER MERGER||122||13/05/2022||13/05/2022|
|CBM1 NOTICE OF PROPOSED CROSS BORDER MERGER||10||13/05/2022||13/05/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||20/04/2022||21/04/2022|