Ladbroke (Ireland) Limited was set up on Tuesday the 1st of October 1985. Their current address is Dublin 22, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors Philip Chubb and Jackie Murphy have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them. Ladbroke (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/04/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:05/11/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ladbroke (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:32 Years
- Company Number:109910
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 801 5524
- May Trade As:Ladbroke Ireland Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:1st Floor Otter House,
- RiskWatch: HIGH COURT PETITION
Presentation Date 21/04/2015
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||01/01/2017||08/11/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2016||05/11/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2015||25/10/2016|
|E24 NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR APPNTMT OF EXAMINER||2||21/04/2015||24/04/2015|