Knights Facility Services Limited was set up on Monday the 22nd of August 2011. Their current partial address is Dublin 11, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed. Knights Facility Services Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:19/06/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:29/05/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:22/08/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Knights Facility Services Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:502604
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[70.32] Management of Real Estate on a Fee or Contract Basis
- May Trade As:Knights Facility Services Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit A3, Rosemount Park Drive,
Rosemount Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||02/06/2020||29/05/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||08/07/2019||08/07/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||2||22/08/2011||17/08/2011|
“KFS Carried out some electrical work in several of the retail stores I manage and I always found them very trustworthy and reliable.,,
“KFS were our main service provider while I managed a Language school in Dublin.They always provided a professional and affordable maintenance package that we were happy to work with.,,