Kn Network Services (Ire) Limited was set up on Friday the 19th of March 1999. Their current partial address is Clondalkin Dublin 22, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Kn Network Services (Ire) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:25/01/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:02/01/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:28/02/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/11/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Kn Network Services (Ire) Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:303841
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 457 5000
- Principal Activity:[71.32] Renting of Construction and Civil Engineering Machinery and Equipment
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Kn Group,
Cloverhill Industrial Estate,
Clondalkin Dublin 22
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||8||30/11/2017||02/01/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/11/2017||02/01/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||30/11/2017||02/01/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||14/11/2016||18/11/2016|