Kinzen Limited was set up on Tuesday the 19th of September 2017. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Kinzen Limited has 14 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:10/10/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:07/10/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/07/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Kinzen Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:611829
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Other Information Technology and Computer Service Activities
- May Trade As:Kinzen Ltd
- Registered Address:The Lennox Building,
50 Richmond Street South,
Saint Kevin, Dublin, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B5 - Return of Allotments||4||03/10/2022||02/05/2023|
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||2||07/02/2023||07/02/2023|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||30/12/2022||10/01/2023|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||3||30/12/2022||10/01/2023|
|Form B2: Change of Company Registered Office Address||2||20/12/2022||23/12/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||7||31/07/2022||07/10/2022|
|Certificate of Incorporation||1||19/09/2017||12/09/2017|