Kinzen Limited was set up on Tuesday the 19th of September 2017. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Kinzen Limited has 10 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 3 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/06/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/04/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/07/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Kinzen Limited
- Time in Business:3 Years
- Company Number:611829
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Other Information Technology and Computer Service Activities
- May Trade As:Kinzen Ltd
- Registered Address:47 Merrion Square East,
Dublin 2, Dublin, D02xv30, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B5 - Return of Allotments||4||02/06/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||01/05/2018||28/05/2021|
|Form B77 - Authorisation/Revocation of an Electronic Filing Agent||2||17/05/2021||20/05/2021|
|Form B1B73 - Annual Return and Change of ARD||6||19/03/2021||20/05/2021|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||4||18/11/2020||03/12/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||19/03/2020||27/04/2020|