Kinsale Bay Food Company Limited was set up on Wednesday the 26th of March 2014. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 55 other Irish companies between them; 29 of which are now closed. Kinsale Bay Food Company Limited has 10 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/11/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:26/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Kinsale Bay Food Company Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:541384
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[51.38] Wholesale of Other Food, Including Fish, Crustaceans and Molluscs
- May Trade As:Kinsale Bay Food Company Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Rohan Industral Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||26/09/2020||27/10/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||11/09/2019||11/09/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||26/09/2018||22/10/2018|
“I always liked Kinsale Fish Pie until recently. Perhaps you may consider renaming this product, I suggest you call it Kinsale Potato and Carrot and Leek Pie. Why ? because the seafood has disappeared. I wont buy it from now on because I can Make Potato carrot and leek pie anytime. My local Supermarket is Joyces Knocknacarra.,,