Kingspan Limited was set up on Thursday the 18th of January 1973. Their current partial address is Cavan, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 13 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Kingspan Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:28/09/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:09/09/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Kingspan Limited
- Time in Business:48 Years
- Company Number:40188
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)42 969 8500
- May Trade As:Kingspan Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Carrickmacross Road,
- In The News: Trading profit increases at Kingspan, Jost Massenberg to be appointed chairman
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||16/09/2020||16/10/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||15||09/09/2020||09/09/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||30/09/2019||02/10/2019|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||3||03/09/1979|