Kingspan Holdings (Overseas) Limited was set up on Friday the 27th of September 1996. Their current partial address is Cavan, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 67 other Irish companies between them; 37 of which are now closed. Kingspan Holdings (Overseas) Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:10/09/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/08/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:30/11/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:26/08/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Kingspan Holdings (Overseas) Limited
- Time in Business:24 Years
- Company Number:254701
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 498 0300
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Kingspan Holdings Overseas Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Dublin Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B5 - Return of Allotments||4||21/12/2020||26/01/2021|
|GM1 RESOLUTION TO APPROVE MERGER||6||20/11/2020||26/11/2020|
|GM1 RESOLUTION TO APPROVE MERGER||6||21/11/2020||26/11/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||26/08/2020||27/08/2020|