Kingdom Plant Hire Limited was set up on Friday the 26th of January 1973. Their current partial address is Co. Kerry, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 18 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Kingdom Plant Hire Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Kingdom Plant Hire Limited
- Time in Business:47 Years
- Company Number:40295
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: ? [71.32] Renting of Construction and Civil Engineering Machinery and Equipment
- May Trade As:Kingdom Plant Hire Ltd
- Registered Address:Ballymoreigh,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2019||28/10/2019|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||3||26/10/2017||12/08/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2018||09/10/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - COPY OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION||1||26/01/1973|