Kerry Fish (Ire) Unlimited Company was set up on Thursday the 23rd of October 1975. Their current partial address is Co. Kerry, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 14 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Kerry Fish (Ire) Unlimited Company has 1 shareholder.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Kerry Fish (Ire) Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:42 Years
- Company Number:53066
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)66 947 2177
- Principal Activity: ? [05.XX] Fishing, Operation of Fish Hatcheries and Fish Farms; Service Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Renard,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2017||23/10/2017|
|D20 APPLICATION TO RE-REGISTER COMPANY TYPE||3||22/07/2016||12/08/2016|
|D6 APPLICATION TO RE-REG. AS UNLIMITED; MEM`S||2||22/07/2016||12/08/2016|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||12/08/2015||29/08/2015|
“Good to deal with prompt payers,,