Kelly Rahill & Company Limited was set up on Wednesday the 26th of October 2011. Their current partial address is Cavan, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 5 other Irish companies. Kelly Rahill & Company Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 13 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/12/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:08/12/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Kelly Rahill & Company Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:505325
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)49 436 1777
- Principal Activity:[74.12] Accounting, Book-Keeping and Auditing Activities; Tax Consultancy
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:16 Town Hall Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2021||08/12/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||19/05/2021||28/05/2021|
|H5 - PURCHASING OWN SHARES||6||19/05/2021||27/05/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||18/05/2021||20/05/2021|