Keldrum Limited was set up on Wednesday the 20th of January 2016. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 78 other Irish companies between them; 22 of which are now closed. Keldrum Limited has 5 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 3 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/12/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Keldrum Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:575493
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Buying and Selling of Own Real Estate
- May Trade As:Keldrum Ltd
- Registered Address:Unit B4 Oakfield Industrial Estate,
Ninth Lock Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B2: Change of Company Registered Office Address||2||11/09/2020||12/03/2021|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2020||22/10/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||22||30/09/2020||22/10/2020|
|H5 RETURN BY A COMPANY PURCHASING ITS OWN SHARES||2||03/09/2020||01/10/2020|