Keegan Quarries Limited was set up on Monday the 14th of March 1994. Their current partial address is Co. Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 13 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. According to our records, Keegan Quarries Limited has had judgments registered against it. Keegan Quarries Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 3 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/10/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:13/09/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/01/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/10/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Keegan Quarries Limited
- Time in Business:24 Years
- Company Number:214494
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)46 955 5116
- Principal Activity:[26.61] Manufacture of Concrete Products For Construction Purposes
- May Trade As:Keegan Quarries Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Trammon,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Judgments have been registered against Keegan Quarries Limited. More information about Keegan Quarries Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||8||18/08/2018||13/09/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||18/08/2018||13/09/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||18/08/2018||13/09/2018|