Keegan. Meredith & Williams Insurances Limited was set up on Friday the 20th of January 1978. Their current partial address is Dublin 22, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 47 other Irish companies between them; 17 of which are now closed. Keegan. Meredith & Williams Insurances Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/10/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/09/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/07/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Keegan. Meredith & Williams Insurances Limited
- Time in Business:45 Years
- Company Number:61336
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: ? [66.XX] Insurance and Pension Funding, Except Compulsory Social Security
- May Trade As:Keegan Meredith & Williams Insurances Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:C/O Campion Insurance,
2nd Floor Otter House,
Naas Road, Dublin 22, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||05/05/2023||08/06/2023|
|Form B2: Change of Company Registered Office Address||2||05/05/2023||07/06/2023|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||1||11/01/2023||23/03/2023|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||11/01/2023||23/03/2023|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||20/12/2021||09/12/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||28/07/2022||21/09/2022|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||9||15/02/2016||15/02/2016|