Kearys of Cork Unlimited Company was set up on Tuesday the 9th of April 1985. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 33 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. Kearys of Cork Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Kearys of Cork Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:36 Years
- Company Number:106534
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 492 9800
- Principal Activity:[50.10] Sale of Motor Vehicles
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Kinsale Road Roundabout,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||11||30/09/2020||09/04/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||30/09/2020||09/04/2021|
|Form B5 - Return of Allotments||4||23/03/2021|
|G1B4 - B4 AND SR INCREASE IN NOMINAL SHARE||4||18/12/2020||03/02/2021|
“I purchased a vehicle, very bad customer service during the final stages of the sale and also after sale with their sales person,,
“Great company to do business with. I have both at least 10 cars off Kearys, totally satisfied,,