Jsl Group Limited was set up on Monday the 10th of December 1984. Their current partial address is Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 16 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Jsl Group Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/06/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:11/05/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/01/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Jsl Group Limited
- Time in Business:33 Years
- Company Number:104723
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)91 524 455
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:43, Lower Salthill,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||31/01/2018||11/05/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||31/01/2018||11/05/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - CHARGE BY A CO INC IN THE STATE||1||20/02/2018||22/02/2018|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||6||20/02/2018||22/02/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||21/10/2016||07/11/2016|