John O'Brien Haulage Limited was set up on Friday the 9th of April 2010. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 1 other Irish company; 1 of which is now closed. John O'Brien Haulage Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/12/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:03/12/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:10/01/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:09/10/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:John O'Brien Haulage Limited
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:482969
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[60.24] Freight Transport By Road
- May Trade As:John O'Brien Haulage Ltd
- Registered Address:Unit 22,
Eastgate Industrial Park,
Little Island Cork Co. Cork.,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||09/10/2021||03/12/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||09/10/2020||28/05/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||26/11/2020||30/11/2020|
“Very good company,,