John Casey Limited was set up on Tuesday the 28th of October 1986. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. John Casey Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/02/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:11/02/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/01/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/10/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:John Casey Limited
- Time in Business:34 Years
- Company Number:117725
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[20.XX] Manufacture of Wood, Products of Wood and Cork, Except Furniture
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Casey Furniture,
Sitecast Industrial Estate,
Pouladuff Road Cork,
Co. Cork, Cork, T12dy84
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||31/10/2020||11/02/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||7||31/10/2020||11/02/2021|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||28/11/2019||04/12/2019|
“Not a good company to deal with. Wrong attitude difficult managers basically would not recommend this company at all. Overpriced items, bad quality.,,