J.H. Services (Mallow) Limited was set up on Tuesday the 26th of February 1985. Their current partial address is Co Cork, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors have been the director of 13 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. J.H. Services (Mallow) Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 38 other companies.
- Company Name:J.H. Services (Mallow) Limited
- Time in Business:34 Years
- Company Number:105981
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- May Trade As:J H Services Mallow Ltd
- Registered Address:25 Bank Place,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2018||26/10/2018|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||8||19/10/2018||26/10/2018|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||8||19/04/2018||27/04/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||27/10/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||8||19/10/2017||26/10/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||8||19/04/2017||12/05/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||14/11/2016||22/11/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||19/10/2016||16/11/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||4||19/10/2015||25/08/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||4||19/04/2016||25/08/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||4||19/04/2015||26/07/2016|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||5||20/10/2014||24/10/2014|