James Boylan Safety Limited was set up on Monday the 1st of November 1999. Their current address is Co.Monaghan, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Grattan Boylan and Declan O'Donnell have been the director of 12 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. James Boylan Safety Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/10/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/09/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:James Boylan Safety Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:314314
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)47 765 00
- Principal Activity:[18.24] Manufacture of Other Wearing Apparel and Accessories N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Milltown Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||4||25/09/2017||08/11/2017|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||6||22/09/2017||10/10/2017|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||22/09/2017||10/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||22/09/2017||22/09/2017|