Jacob Fruitfield Food Group Unlimited Company was set up on Thursday the 29th of July 2004. Their current address is Commercial House, Millbank Business Park, Lucan, Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Seamus Kearney, Brendan Feeney, Joe Walsh, Robert David Gray and Hilliard Lombard have been the director of 87 other Irish companies between them; 19 of which are now closed. Jacob Fruitfield Food Group Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Jacob Fruitfield Food Group Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:389374
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Commercial House,
Millbank Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||31||31/12/2017||17/01/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||31/12/2017||17/01/2018|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||2||07/05/2015||01/11/2017|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||5||15/02/2017||02/08/2017|